I'd like to introduce to you the newest members of the family: Embryos #1, 3 & 9. All three were implanted last week (yes, ALL THREE!!!!), and I will find out on Friday if it worked. Getting pregnant this way truly stinks, but Josh and I are SO EXCITED for another little one. Please keep your fingers crossed! (Don't you think the one in the middle looks like Josh?)
I'd like to....um.....thank Curry & Lindsay Leavitt for their.....um.....well wishes. They were.....um....kind enough to give me this.....um....beautiful fertility statue. Wow......thanks? (Actually, I really love it and it is sitting right next to my computer so that I can benefit from all of the fertility vibes that it is giving off.)
Why would I go through this nightmare pregnancy experience again, you ask? Look at this adorable little princess that we were blessed with three years ago! (Posing here with King Grandpa Stan. And, yes, that is a wig. Maddie's, not Stan's!)

10 comments:
Yea yea yea yea!!! Has Friday come yet? Or is it this Friday? I need to know now.
How exciting! We will keep you and your little ones in our prayers. And your post made me laugh... I miss my friend Rachel!
We can't wait to hear that you are pregnant with triplets :) Ok, just one would be great, huh? You are in our prayers.
I think Mom has had that nasty wig for years because I remember wearing it when I was little. I TOLD you Josh would like those rock out games. I am hoping for triplets- 2 little Evans and 1 little Maddie. I will come and be your nurse for payment of gushers. :)
You do make dang cute children! I'm excited for another one! Also if you ever need help I live pretty close to you. Let me know!
Rachel I am so excited! I really hope that you get a least one healthy baby, but 3 would be nice and crazy too! I would definetly come and help you out with that. Let me know if you need anything, I am pretty close to you still! I hope you are feeling great, and we will keep you in our prayers and hopefully that fertility statue will work it's magic on you!
Look at that! I am so excited for you two. This has been a long process for you guys and I hope the best. Only Curry and Lindsey would find and give you that falopian tube sculpture. That is so disgusting!
Welcome #s 1, 3, and 9!! I'll be praying for you. That is so exciting. And I can definitely see why you'd want to keep having cute little kids. Maddie is one cute stinker!
That Canary Island's fertility statue has traveled the globe, er... well our student housing complex and it resulted in three, now FOUR pregnancys. So rub it good. It won't let you down.
Hi! We're just blog hopping, and came upon your blog! We noticed you are friends with some of our former clients, and would like to invite you and your family into our office to receive a 3D/4D ultrasound! We look forward to seeing you! Thanks!
Post a Comment