We went to the beach:
Kelsey was the only one brave (stupid?) enough to get in the hottub with Maddie. (It was freezing this last weekend.)
And we got our nails done:
We also did yoga, rode miles and miles on our bikes, watched chick flicks, played Rock Band, ate delicious food, and read good books. It was a great girls weekend. Thanks girls!
This is a standing offer for visitors!
3 comments:
oo oo!! Sign me up! Sounds like a great weekend for girls. :P
I love the picture of Kelsey getting a pedicure.
I loved those 3 days! I could have rode my bike all day long and never got tired. I loved hanging with Maddie and playing Princesses, letting her blow dry my hair, riding the merry-go-round 6 times, squishing the seaweed balls with our heels, etc. Thank you for letting us come! We had a great time and want to come again with Jamie and Lucy and what ever other girls want to!
We would love to come up and visit you guys!
What a fun place to have.
Post a Comment