The one with two planes in the picture is of Josh in the foreground, and me in the background. On the actual ground is our hotel, Turtle Bay. It really was beautiful, but I am likely to not do such scary, death defying activities in the future.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
We survived, although our camera did not.....
Josh went to Hawaii for depositions, and I snuck along. Unfortunately, I lost my camera so I bought a super crappy disposable camera. Apparently, the store I dropped it off at has lost the film. Sadly, that includes the picture of Josh on a horse, which I never could have imagined would happen, and I know nobody will believe me without photographic proof. :o) However, luckily, I do have these pictures of Josh when we flew on these "death waiting to happen" planes in Oahu. The entire hour we were in the air, I kept thinking, "I don't want to die, I don't want to die." Josh, on the other hand, fearlessly took control in the air and flew the entire time.
The one with two planes in the picture is of Josh in the foreground, and me in the background. On the actual ground is our hotel, Turtle Bay. It really was beautiful, but I am likely to not do such scary, death defying activities in the future.


The one with two planes in the picture is of Josh in the foreground, and me in the background. On the actual ground is our hotel, Turtle Bay. It really was beautiful, but I am likely to not do such scary, death defying activities in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow! That is incredible! It actually looks like the globe! you know what i mean? it's crazy. i can't believe you guys did that! crazy fun kids!
I always knew Josh would be a pilot someday...
Freakin' awesome. But I'm pretty sure I would've been thinking the same the thing the whole time. Glad you guys had a good trip!
Those pictures are amazing! Glad you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment