Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wear a Flower In Your Hair

I had no idea it had been at least two years since I have been to this great city. The weather is so incredibly weird here. I love it. My hair does not.

Chili in a breadbowl at the Wharf. A must.


Tickets to see one of our favorite bands, Jimmy Eat World. Necessary.


Riding a scooter all over the city. Vital.


Tickets to see the Giants get to the playoffs. Required.


Finally getting to wear my cute winter coat and drink a hot apple cider. Essential.

Sitting next to a lonely old man who talked to us the whole "romantic date night" dinner. Priceless.






5 comments:

Amy Rindy said...

I love San Francisco, and you look great in these pics.

Audrey Crisp said...

What a fun trip! Love the coat!

Stephanie said...

You look so pretty in these pictures! How was JEW concert? I love the new album so far.

Meagan said...

So incredibly jealous! Love San Fran! And your new coat...adorable!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I LOVE San Fran! Before moving to Vegas, my family lived 1/2 hour inland from there, and going into the city was always so exciting! I saw Phantom of the Opera for the first time there, and my mom always took us to this cute boutique for a new outfit (which I promptly changed into and wore for the rest of the day). SO GLAD you had fun!