Sunday, March 20, 2011

More complicated than perfume and a lacy bra

Apparently getting me pregnant is nearly impossible. (At least with a healthy baby.) I'm in Virginia, yet again, attempting to start the pregnancy process, yet again. And yet again, there is a complication.

Apparently, my normally normal hormone levels are all out of whack from my experience LAST time I was in Virginia. So now I will have to start all over again with the injections and hormones and the transfer date gets pushed back. Yet again. Lovely.

If you think my blog is getting a little repetitive, I completely agree. If you think it's obsessive about getting pregnant, I completely agree. And I hate it. But my natural tendency to sit back and be chill about the whole thing is why it hasn't happened in the last six years. So now I am reluctantly obsessed. I hate oxymorons.

7 comments:

Stacey Eaton said...

DANG! Lame...I want to be mad at someone for you but I don't know who to be mad at. :/

What can we do for you? I'm here if you need me...

Jayci said...

I'm sorry!! I can't imagine how frustrating that would be.. I like Stacey's comment - I'd be mad at someone too for you. ... sorry...

Meagan said...

Are you serious??!! That's such a bummer. I'm sorry. Hoping everything goes more smoothly for you with the injections this time around. I'm sure they will. Fingers crossed for you!

Heather said...

Sorry!!! You are not repetitive or lame or obsessive. I understand your need to have babies and am praying it will work!!!!

Ann said...

I love your blog title and your persistence! You will be in my prayers.

The Mecham Family said...

Aargh! How frustrating!! Keep up your positive attitude!

Megs said...

It is so frustrating that I completely understand being absolutely obsessed. We went through something similar (on a MUCH smaller scale) and I agree - you can't just sit back and do nothing all the time or nothing happens. Sometimes there is wisdom in obsession ;)