Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Some Cute Pictures of Jack (and his possible thoughts)

"We represent the lollipop kids...."


"Don't hit me! These aren't boxing gloves, they're socks!"


"I'm dreaming of a happy world full of pacifiers and blankies and mommy."


"I seriously have to do this 12 times?" (1 month picture)


"These are supposed to be fun toys?"


"Don't mess with crazy crab!!"


"Mommy takes too long. I'll just drink this bottle and hold it myself."


"I am a very important person, thank you very much." (thought in a snooty tone of voice)


"I farted. It was me."


"Pooping on mom's lap takes serious concentration."


"Yes. I know I'm adorable."

1 comment:

Amy Rindy said...

Man, he is cute! And I am cracking up, because I sing the lollipop kids song to Ryan ALL THE TIME! He totally reminds me of those funny little munchkins. Does this mean our baby boys are already twins too?? ;)