
My sister, Stacey, just gave birth to an adorable little boy, Mason, on February 28th. A few days ago, Stacey brought him back to the hospital. He has pneumonia and ecoli - and is being tested for meningitis and other infections. He will be in the hospital for the next 21 days (at least) and is receiving antibiotics every 6-8 hours. These are very serious in a newborn, and I ask that everyone PLEASE remember little Mason, my sister, and her family, in your prayers.
I am recovering from bronchitis and an ear infection and a flu, and as soon as I am no longer a walking contagious mess, I will be going up there to help with her other kids and will have a better update for everyone.
6 comments:
It makes me so sad that their poor little family has had to deal with so much the past 10 months. I want to go up soon but I need to wait til after the second week of my mom's surgery since someone always has to be with her at the house for the first week she gets home from the hospital. Let me know when you are going up.
We'll keep little Mason in our prayers and fast for him too, poor little guy.
We will be fasting and praying for their family. Reading this just makes me cry. . . he will be in our thoughts and prayers.
I love that little picture.
You ARE a mess. Get better quick. It's weird hearing and seeing you subdued.
My family will keep you ALL in our prayers, sorry that you have been so sick this week.
Hey St. Patrick's day isn't until the 17th of March, my family just celebrated early becuase my parents will be out of town then! You should do it with Maddie that would be fun, but you have to read the book to her before eating! That is what we did when we were little!
Hope you feel better.
Oh my goodness - that is so scary! I will keep them in my prayers and please keep us updated on how he is doing.
Post a Comment