Sunday, November 30, 2008

For my friends who have lost a brother.....

Maddie shows us that they really aren't that far away.......



She came home with a note she made at school and insisted she needed to give it to Evan. Then she asked me to stop at the store and buy some balloons. Her faith is beautiful, and I believe her little message really did get to Evan somehow.

12 comments:

Brian Stucki said...

Very cool Rachel.

Anonymous said...

Maddie is the sweetest little girl. That made me smile and tear up all at the same time. Beautiful!

Heather said...

What a sweetheart. I can see why Jesus loves kids the best.

Jamie Smith said...

I think he got it, too. :)

Lindsay said...

The faith of a child is so refreshing. Thank you for sharing. I am sure Evan got it. :)

Candace said...

Oh that is so cute.

Audrey Crisp said...

that is beautiful. She is so cute and how cool. I'm sure he got the note! : )

Jayci said...

She is precious. What a strong little person. Strong enough to make me cry with how sweet her concerns and questions are. Very moving.

Amy Rindy said...

So sweet.

Valerie said...

That is so sweet. I really got some build-ups with that one. And yes, I'm sure little Evan got it too.

The Mecham Family said...

That is the most precious beautiful thing I've ever seen!

Blissful & Domestic said...

how amazing is that