This was me when I won Bingo on the Disney cruise. (I like this one better than the one where Josh won because I look slightly less crazy.)
I did a celebration that highly resembled this in my office just now. I just finished my second year law school final exams. It is a wonderful feeling. I just wish I had someone like this Disney cruise employee to give me a high five right now.

I should probably attack this pile of mail in my to do pile, or do some of the backed up laundry, or finally go grocery shopping, or respond to the emails in my inbox, or make and send some Christmas cards, or pay some much needed attention to Josh and Maddie. I'd like to attack this pile of untouched Time magazines or the hordes of Oprah episodes I missed on my TiVo.
But I think I will just sit in my living room and stare. At nothing in particular. Law school is DRAINING and HARD. And incredibly FULFILLING. Okay bye.
1 comment:
Haha! This post made me laugh out loud and not feel crazy. We've never met but I love your blog! I'm currently in my second year of Nursing school... we just finished exams and I feel the same way! Draining... Hard... and Fufilling! Glad you are enjoying your time as a Nerd!
Post a Comment