Most importantly, Happy New Year from the Madster.

My poor, poor daughter thinks I am some kind of amazing chef. She actually openly brags about my macaroni and cheese. Not my own special secret recipe. Nope. Just Kraft. This makes me very sad, so I have made a resolution to start learning how to do things in the kitchen, and to actually enjoy it. So....I have ever so slowly started to improve in that unknown, and frightening realm. But I will still make my most famous dish at Maddie's request.

Maddie went to a Rebel game with Josh and wasn't even fazed by the height difference here.

Christmas is special for many reasons. But one of my favorite things about it is watching Josh struggle....I mean.....build Maddie's Christmas presents. Let's just make this little analogy: Rachel is to spatula as Josh is to screwdriver. He he.
When we are at the beach, I am freakishly more active and outdoorsy than I am at home. I believe it is directly related to the weather. I had to take this picture of Maddie and her dad because they are just so darn cute.

5 comments:
you have such a darling family!
MAddie seems obsessed with her daddy now.
Good job on your grades and stuff, my smart friend.
And my advice for your resolution regarding the kitchen: get a super cute apron to wear - it makes everything way more fun!
Fun posts! Congrats on your grades in law school. You amaze me! And that Maddie amazes me too. She is ahead of her time in many ways. And, yes, Josh is amazing too.
I hope you have a relaxing (and successful) time in Virginia. You will be in our prayers for sure!
Miss you guys!! Your spatula and screwdriver analogy cracked me up. Love it. If you ever want some super easy but really tasty recipes, let me know. I have a few I could pass along to you. :)
Post a Comment