She also wanted to take a picture of her Pinkalicious backpack. She was so excited about this backpack. She showed it to everyone and took a really long time picking it out. I was pleasantly surprised that she picked a "little girl" backpack because I know that at some point girls get pressured to hate pink girly things and suddenly have to have blue as their favorite color.
Unfortunately, when she came home from her first day of school, she said she needed a new backpack. My mama bear came out and I was going to fight whatever kid said something about her adorable backpack. But she said nobody said anything, she just noticed that she was the only one that had a little girl backpack and she wanted a big kid backpack. It makes me sad. Pretty soon she won't let me do pigtails or hairbows anymore either. :o(


3 comments:
Oh no! Don't grow up! I hope no kids said anything to her. She's so cute!
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest backpack EVER! My girls LOVE Pinkalicious. I was worried about the backpack thing this year (with Haley starting 3rd), but I noticed a lot of kids in her class still had character backpacks, so I'm not going to say anything until she does....
That is sad...she's growing up. :(
Post a Comment