Saturday, August 2, 2008

Like I Said, Nothing Better to Do

Josh AND Maddie are sleeping in and I am trying to be quiet. So I am finally catching up on the blogger world. I came across this quiz which I thought was lame (still did it though, I must be lame too) until I got my results back. Belle was always my favorite!



"Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen."

Take this quiz!

5 comments:

Zak said...

Hey! I came across your blog and thought I would say hello. Good to see you are doing well.

-Zak Vermillion
vermillionrules@blogspt.com

Anonymous said...

ME POCAHANTAS!! - Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

Jenny said...

Happy you thought my quiz was lame unless it really wasn't from my blog, but isn't your definition totally you??? Mine was. I thought it was to crazy not to post. Happy you enyoyed it in the end...Belle

Amy Rindy said...

I am amazed that your family can sleep in even later than you! And I have seen this quiz everywhere and thought it looked pretty lame, too, but I guess it's pretty accurate from what I've seen!

Kels said...

Im Aurora! Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.

i think this thing is a bit off. i know i am tranquil, but baby- i know how the outside world works. and like bell doesn't judge books by their covers... :)