I didn't have enough seats in my car because I had a bunch of junk in the back. (Including Rod! Ha! I am so funny.)
Maddie started her swim class last week. She is adorable and happy in the pool. After her classes, she always proudly says, "my teacher said I did a really good job."
And within 30 seconds of being put in her carseat she is a goner:
I finally have a guest bedroom for anyone who would like to come and visit Las Vegas. It is my red room, and I sorta like it better than my Master Bedroom.
Now, on to the really fun part. We had a nice little surprise last week when the fire alarms went off at 7:00 in the morning. The Eaton family and Kyle were staying here and we were all running around like crazy people looking for a fire. Apparently, it wasn't a fire. It was a major leak from the master bathroom upstairs that leaked onto the ceiling in the family room and set of the fire alarm. Suffice it to say that it stinks that the builders warranty has already expired. Oh, the joys of home ownership.......
5 comments:
that sucks about the leak!! i'm so sorry! your guest bedroom is adorable though! love all the cd covers!!
Wait, is that the man/theater room converted to a guest bedroom?? It looks great!
Rod squished in the back it funny. Only you would take a picture!! What a good sport.
Poor Maddie- she had to use every ounce of her energy trying to be athletic... :)
I love the red room. I have always wanted one. My bed set is red, so I guess I can! There is something great and romantic about the color red! You all look great. Your Chicago pictures remind me of Rexburg 9 months of the year. How do people live like that?!
I can't believe you got rid of the man's room either. Tell Josh he can come hang out in ours!
Post a Comment