However, I have been harassing the photo developer guy at my grocery store to find my pictures, and guess what!? The loud complainer really does get what they want. (I wasn't actually loud or mean. I try to be squeaky with kindness!)
Here is Josh on a horse!!!!
And here is where I went to school and lived for four months when I was 19. It was a beautiful experience, and it was amazing to go back after so many years.
Here is the BYU Hawaii campus:
And my dorm:
Unsolicted advice also bothers me. So here is some for you. Don't lose your camera and have to get a disposable, underwater, no flash, no zoom camera when you go somewhere cool. None of your pictures will turn out. Also, if you ever get to the North Shore of Haleiwa on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, go out of your way for Matsumoto's Shaved Ice. It is worth the detour.
6 comments:
I still remember getting teary eyed when I stood at the airport gate as you left down the plane ramp for college in Hawaii. You didn't even look back once!
Josh on a horse?? And there is proof? I never thought I'd live to see the day...
I cannot believe you went "home" and didn't take me! :)
nice pics!!! and good advice!!
Hawaii is beautiful!! My only college regret is a should have taken out a student loan and gone to England. 2 weeks for $2000, seemed like a lot to me!! Dang!
I am so jealous I loved Matsumotos when I went there, we even went there every day we were on the island. I also LOVE the picture of Josh on a horse, he looks so natural:)
Post a Comment