Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas From The Harris Family

Yearly picture with Santa:


Christmas card this year:

Volunteering at a soup kitchen with Josh's firm:
After three hours of bussing and picking up trash, Josh and I sat down at one of the tables to take a breath. One of the other volunteers came over and offered us a drink and food. Apparently we look homeless. :o)

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Haha... you guys definitely don't look homeless! Cute card! Merry Christmas to you guys!

Kimberly said...

Cute pics. Merry Christmas!

kh said...

I'm looking for the "like" button. : )

Jamie Smith said...

I've never done a soup kitchen. How cool. And I love Maddie's reindeers for the picture.

Also, Lucy is kind of freaking out about losing her teeth since she saw Maddie's was loose. Every day at least twice she says "My teeth aren't falling out mom!"