Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our Family Photos Taught Me Some Things:

- I can sleep at night. The one thing that I worry most about is just fine. I'm pretty sure Maddie feels completely loved by her parents.
- I am not as skinny as I'd like to be, but not as fat as I sometimes feel.
- I definitely have crows feet. I still like them at age 29, but I imagine not liking them as much at 39.
- Maddie looks more like her dad then people might think. They assume she looks like me with my brown eyes, but I see a lot of her dad in her.
- My favorite couples picture is the one of us looking at Maddie doing something off set. Being parents together has made us softer and more loving than we would have been otherwise.
- Maddie saw a picture of a family with six kids doing a pyramid and was sad that she had no brothers or sisters to do a pyramid with. Her old parents' knees were just barely able to pull of the picture - just to make her smile!








7 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Picture perfect family!

Audrey Crisp said...

So
Cute!! You all look great!

Courtney and Matt said...

great photos!

kh said...

these are great! Thanks for posting them, Rachel!

Jayci said...

Maddie is the perfect blend of you and Josh! VERY cute about the pyramid picture. :) You guys are the cutest family.

Megs said...

Beautiful pictures! And I think you are super skinny! And I agree - I think Maddie looks a lot like Josh AND you. Definitely a blend of her parents.

Amy Rindy said...

Gorgeous, my friend.