So....I decided that turning 30 is a big deal, and therefore I threw myself a birthday party since I haven't had one since I turned 16. I invited some of my closest girlfriends and we had a very fabulous dinner at the Melting Pot to celebrate my last night in my 20s. It was so much fun, and it made me realize I really need to make more of an effort with my girlfriends because I love spending time with them and I really suck as a "fun, go out to lunch & dinner and hang out" friend sometimes.
This is me on my last night of being in my 20s. You know what? It doesn't bother me one lick. I like 30. Josh didn't have a problem turning 30 either, so we decided that maybe it's because we are exactly where we thought we would be at 30 and are happy to be here.

Anyone who has known me for more than 5 minutes knows I love myself some cheese!
My Maddie girl wanted to be part of the celebration too, so she and her cousin made me a birthday cake and cupcakes. There is nothing better than Funfetti made from the heart.


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Rachel! Looks like you had a great time!
That looks awesome! Glad you had a great time. U2 is on my "see before I die" band list.=)
Welcome to the 30's! You are rockin' it (just like U2) ;-)
Glad you had a great b day!!
Happy 30th!!! I totally agree. Turning 30 is not a big deal. In fact, I think the 30s are 100x better than the 20s! Looks like you had fun celebrating... :)
Post a Comment