Thursday, November 3, 2011

From City Boy to Country Boy in Just One Day?

I love my Joshie. He is so cute, and we have a lot in common. One of which is that we are both "city" folk. We both like having a Target nearby, and good restaurants, and more than one movie theater to choose from, and paved roads. These are the luxuries of life.

But he went to San Luis Obispo to his cousin's ranch and had such a blast that he is now trying to figure out how he can move there.

Maddie had a blast too and came home with a pet frog.

Uhhhhh......Thanks Ryan and Leanne? (Said sarcastically and menacingly in regards to the pet frog.) :o)

As soon as I get over this nightmarishly long cold that seems to come for three days, leave for two days, come back for three days, etc., I will have to come visit too.





After looking at the pictures, I guess having a PF Changs and an HOA can't compete with a good group of girlfriends and a frog named "Cinnamon" for Maddie, or playing paintball in tree orchards and shooting squirrels from the back of a four wheeler for Josh. :o)

3 comments:

Ann said...

We missed you! It was fun to see Josh and Maddie. And yes....the "Ranch" would make a country girl out of just about anyone.

Jessica Sorensen said...

I love SLO that is where my family is from and I am so jealous that so many Harris are moving there. It's not too country they have way more big stores there then when I was little.

The Family Stone said...

It's true... Adam loved it there too. He loves the country and still has the bruises to prove it!