I am incredibly, abnormally sleepy. I take two hour naps in the middle of the day without planning it. I just wake up with a pile of drool in my law books.
My stomach feels nauseous. But it's half "I'm about to throw up" and half "I am starving and need to eat everything right now."
My pants and skirts have gotten tighter despite my weight not going up much. I'm one of those cursed women who get big soon and then get massive at the end.
I cry a lot. I am emotional. Disney movies make me sob.
Yup. I'm pregnant. Oh boy. No matter how much I want a little guy and how hard I worked to get pregnant, I can still say that being pregnant sucks. Sucks really bad! I hate it. It's bittersweet. :o)
5 comments:
YAY!!!! So happy for you! I'm right there with you pregnancy definitely sucks a little bit. But it's awesome too =). And for some reason Top Ramen always tasted good to me when I had morning sickness - It was the only thing I could eat some days! That and mashed potatoes...comfort foods I guess??
So exciting! I hope you get feeling better soon!!
So very exciting!!
SOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! YAY!
Definitely a double edged sword. Couldn't be more excited for you, but also glad I'm not you for the next several months. Pregnancy is my least favorite time of life. Having the baby in your arms is the best. October 29th can't come soon enough...little Mr. Harris will have a huge welcoming crowd awaiting his arrival. :)
Post a Comment