Despite being pregnant all year, having a baby 2 1/2 months ago, being sleep deprived, wanting to spend my entire day staring at my baby, hosting Thanksgiving, trying to get Christmas shopping/wrapping/cards finished, keeping up with Maddie's school work and social life, being an attentive wife, keeping the laundry washed and put away, keeping my fridge full of food (I admittedly failed at that one!), among other things.......I JUST FINISHED MY THIRD YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL!!! Woot! Woot! This has been my mantra all year:
I get to celebrate. That means getting a pedicure, watching crappy tv, reading for enjoyment, and letting my mind rest while I stare at the wall. At least until my VERY LAST YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL starts in January. :o)


5 comments:
Wahoo! Congrats!
Your decade of law school is almost complete!!!!! :) Good job big sissy. VERY big accomplishment.
AWESOME! Congrats!
SO COOL! Congrats!
Seriously impressive. Wish I were there to help celebrate - a pedicure sounds pretty great right now! :)
Post a Comment