Jack learned how to pull himself up in the crib a while ago. I watched him for half an hour on his crib camera while he pulled himself up and didn't know how to get back down. I snuck in there three times and helped lay him back down, but he just pulled himself back up again. Eventually he got so sleepy he just kind of crumpled up into a ball and fell asleep in the corner.
Now he is a tough guy and can get around a lot better. He especially thinks he is cool when he crawls up the stairs all by himself. When he gets to the top, he turns around with a big grin. So proud of himself.
Why do babies love to chew on lemon slices when it is obvious by their facial expressions that they aren't necessarily enjoying it?
This big boy got his first rocking horse. (I just want to SQUEEZE him!)
He hated the rainy season. This boy likes to crawl around his backyard and play in the dirt and chew on the grass and get into trouble.
He is such a big boy now! It hit me when I watched him crawling around and playing at a park. A park?! Really?! He is getting so old!
Even though I am trying to finish my last year of law school and Jack is supposed to be in school, we play hookie a lot and just hang out. He is my little buddy. Just call him Ferris Harris.
Our kids absolutely love to visit their dad at his office. I honestly think they would choose a day at dad's office over a day at Disneyland.
Jack's hair is losing the redness and turning this absolutely gorgeous color of gold. I couldn't figure out where his hair color was from until I saw him sitting on his Grandpa Stucki's lap. Duh. Here are the two golden haired boys.
As much as Jack loves his mama, he is definitely a dada's boy. Holy crap, he is obsessed with his dada. He will shove me out of the way to get to Josh. It makes me very happy that they have each other.
Jack got to hang out with Grandma Linda while Josh and I were in Seattle. He was very "helpful" at her office.
I love having a crib camera so I can text my mom from Seattle and harass her when she wasn't doing something perfect. Haha. She knew I would watch Jack on the video and so she was making me laugh while I was stalking them.
Jack loved his new big boy tricycle. "Look ma! No hands!"
He took his first steps!! I barely caught it on camera. He loves his new walker toy from Uncle Kyle and Aunt Kristina.
Jack is my little buddy. We spend a ridiculous amount of time in the car together shuttling Maddie around to her very busy social life. I love when he gets grumpy.
My greatest fantasy was that I would give a son to Josh. And this son would love baseball. So far...so good.
It's very tiring being the cute little baby of our family.












1 comment:
Ok Jack is completely adorable!! I love reading your blog =) Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun! We haven't seen you in forever, maybe we'll make it out to Vegas in the next year or so haha
Post a Comment