Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I like them, so too bad if you don't

Here are some pictures that I like, but everyone else probably thinks they are a waste of a blog post because there isn't anything specifically important about these pictures.  :o)

When you are a little brother to a big sister, you are sometimes forced to be the sister's live doll. Who knew that Jack looked so good in pink doll clothes?



I continue to watch in awe as Maddie gets older. She will be a teenager before I know it.


Family dinners are so much fun with my two kids. They are darling and they love each other. I'm just lucky to be the third wheel in their lives.



I just think Jack looks cute and weird and funny and silly in this picture. Perfect representation of his personality.


Jack has this new fake mad face that he likes to do sometimes. It is ridiculous and I love it. It turns up about three to five times a day. Like when he gets a bean stuck on his forehead...


...Or when I won't let him go to sleep at 4:30 on daylight savings day...


...Or when he gets macaroni stuck on his forehead... Oh the injustice in this world!
 


I love getting pictures of Jack from his baby school. His teachers say he is the kindest, happiest, gentlest baby they have ever seen. He loves the other babies in his class and brings joy to everyone who meets him. 


 He also doesn't have much of a poker face. Busted!

No comments: