We had the greatest family time at Coronado. (Except that Josh was convinced that our hotel was haunted and made me go ghost hunting with him!) These magical family weekends are the best.
Jack's obsession with his disgustingly sweaty feet started.
Maddie was beautiful and graceful and lovely at her ballet recital.
And she helped me bring the Angel burial gowns to the hospital to donate.
Josh and his buddy Chris very seriously did research until they found the cheapest way to fly around the entire world. The leave this fall.
The kids' favorite thing to do now is go explore Uncle Brian's house. I had flashbacks of the hours and months and years I spent exploring houses in various stages of being built during my childhood. It's the coolest playground ever.
I love this "family picture" that my friend took. It's a picture of our family from the perspective of our beloved pet turtle, Fluffy.
Jack wanted to wear this in his hair, but at the same time was equally terrified of it. I love how weird he is.
This picture just warms my heart. Maddie and Josh have the best daddy daughter dates. I just love those two.


















No comments:
Post a Comment