Joe told me the good news! So maybe in a few more weeks you can tell us how many? ("There could be three or four or five..." I hope you know what I am talking about??? I hope you give my spiritual prayers more credit then that nasty statue. We are so happy!
17 comments:
Congratulations you guys, we've been praying for you!!
Yeah, congrats!
Congrats! That is so great for you! I will be keeping up with your blog hoping for updates!
Joe told me the good news! So maybe in a few more weeks you can tell us how many? ("There could be three or four or five..." I hope you know what I am talking about??? I hope you give my spiritual prayers more credit then that nasty statue. We are so happy!
Yahoo, Yahoo! :) I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to hear how many. And remind me to get one of those awesome statues next time I'm ready for more!
Okay, so you have changed your blog scenery a couple times now!
Maybe I need borrow your fertility statue? I am so excited for you guys and especially for Maddie, she will be such a good big sister.
We are so happy for you guys! Send that statue our way. We were supposed to find out if I was pregnant that same day... but I am not.
Yay!! We are so excited for you! Congratulations!
More babies to mess up Dad's house! :)
Yay!! We are so happy for you guys. It will be great to see some/another kid(s) running around!! Maddie will love being a big sister!
That is so excited!! Do you know how many eggs actually took. Congrad's!!
We were thrilled to hear the news. Maddie is in for the surprise of her life! We think of you often.
Yay! More cousins for Lucy!
Congratulations!! That is great news...we love Harris cousins! Can't wait to hear how many =)
-Jason & Kimberly
Congratulations, Rachel! That is so exciting. :) Keep us all updated on progress!
Yea!!! We're so excited for you guys! Let us know when you find out how many.
Hurray!!! We are so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment