
Maddie found a new use for Jamie's Postpartum bum donut.

Maddie "helped" Grandma Karen make Christmas treats. (I think Karen gets the prize for most patient Grandma ever for allowing this!)

Maddie wanted her hair curly for Christmas. Isn't this a cute picture?

Maddie's carrot for Rudolph.

Maddie dressed herself to do errands. I battle being a lenient mother who allows her daughter to express her style creatively and looking like a crackhead, neglectful mother. What would you think I was if you saw her walking around like this?
5 comments:
Ha! Maddie's hair in the last one where she did it herself looks like my hair for all my childhood! Good pictures. I love her short hair. And it's a postNATAL doughnut, not postpartum... I think. :)
I would say Maddie's dress creativity is inherited from her Mom (and aunts!)
Rachel, I feel for you, I am sure that I will have many moments like that outfit Maddie picked out. I have a hard enough time taking Ava out if her hair is messed up. Those are all really funny pictures. Grandma Karen must be really patient, I would be worried about the messes.
What is the matter with that outfit? Emma wears something similiar EVERYDAY.
The picture with the curlers totally looks like Mom's eyes.
AWESOME picture with the flour. I don't think I can ever be allowed to be a grandma, because I don't think I will EVER have that much patience!
And Maddie really looks adorable with the curlers.
And its not so much the awesome outfit as it is the w.t. hair that would cause questions about her mother to arise for me!
Post a Comment