Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I wish they all could be California girls.....

Here are some pictures of another Newport Beach trip we took this last weekend. I was able to bring my family down with us, and as you can see we had a great time relaxing AND playing.

This is such a happy picture. I smile because of everybody else's smiles. Except for Lucy, who doesn't seem to know what all the fuss is about.


I love how Kelsey and Kyle's legs are long enough to touch the floor even when their horses are all the way up.


The Ferris Wheel that I will probably die on some day because it is so creaky, but I still have to go on because it is now our tradition.


Josh was trying to win Maddie the "diamond ring" that was 1000 tickets. I believe he won about 4 tickets and Maddie didn't understand why she couldn't get the diamond ring from the prize wall.


All the grandkids riding in the coolest wagon ever.


My mom making sand castles and other things with Maddie. (If you are thinking about how hot my mom is, you would be correct. She is fifty, and I am half her age, and her body is fabulousness.)


Every kid has to eat a lot of sand on their first trip to the beach. Cole is no exception.


Every baby that is supposed to only have milk has to be fed yummy things by their favorite Aunt Rachel. Lucy is no exception.


Maddie has been exposed to too much sun lately.


Rick & Karen: This is proof that my entire family spent HOURS on Sunday on our hands and knees scrubbing every square inch of the beach house. Thanks for letting us stay for the weekend.

7 comments:

Candace said...

It really was a blast. Something about that California air that helps you relax. (Let's just pretend I relaxed even though I walked behind Cole the whole time=)

Katie Mills said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I love your family! We need to plan a trip to the beach sooner that August too! I am glad that Candace let Cole try the wet sand:)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee!!!!!!!!!!Those pictures were hilarious. Lucy's popcycle face and Maddie's sunburn face were so funny. Kyle and Kelsey are never-ending cute, and geez Josh.....only 4 tickets? I am pretty good at skee ball and NAte and I have a competiton every time we go to Chuck E Cheese. I could totally beat you.
Good pictures!

Jayci said...

looks like great fun!!

Heather Bell said...

What a great vacation. The wagon picture is soo cute!

Jamie Smith said...

I just love that first picture of me with no make-up. I miss my Maddie. I want my eyeball picture.

Anonymous said...

Rick and Karen were so kind to let us stay there!