My cute husband, BBQing for our family. (After reading the user's manual in depth!)
After bringing it up every day for the last year, Maddie finally talked me into letting her get her ears pierced. I was more nervous than she was.
You know you need to wash your car when you find your daughter's drawings on your bumper.
Josh was so excited that Maddie loved the baseball game so much that she actually asked him to buy her a baseball hat. Aren't they cute?
This is the beginning of my hair debacle. I have been thinking about cutting my hair and going more blond because I am having a mid-twenties-crisis. (As opposed to mid life crisis.) I decided I am just not taking advantage of my sexy twenties. I have all of my thirties and beyond to be naturally beautiful, and explained to my sister that I need to be ridiculously sexy during my twenties. Inspired by Josh's cousin who did the exact hair cut and went super blonde, I took the plunge. And instead of ridiculously sexy, it turned out just plain ridiculous. The guy made my hair WHITE instead of BLONDE!
So after 24 hours of looking like a swedish stripper, I called my friend Katie (who does hair) and forced her to cancel her hair appointment for the night and fix my freaking hair.
This is from my iPhone, so you can't really see my hair. But it is back to my natural hair color. Phew. (Of course, my hair feels like straw because it went through coloring hell this last week.) Apparently, I am past my sexy-prime and feel much more comfortable having naturally beautiful hair and wearing ridiculously sexy shoes instead.
11 comments:
Well all I have to say is that the cut is really cute! From the back the color looked fine. From the front it did look white. You poor thing!!!
I liked the blonde, but it for sure, didn't look natural, I actually thought at first that it was a wig! Your friend did a great job bringing it back to your color! And those shoes are so cute!
I love Maddie cakes. She was so brave with her ears! I wanted to be there for the first BBQ. Poo. And I like the brown better, but I bet it was fun for one night!
Yeah, your hair really does look like a wig in that picture. I am glad that I could help you out. I hope you (Josh)enjoyed the blonde hair for the one night :)Nate almost died laughing at the picture with Josh reading the BBQ manuel. Too funny!
Mid-twenties crisis? Try 30-in-6-months crisis. I do agree with the living it up as a sex pot idea though.
The blond cut was waaay cute though. Keep doing that. But I do like the brown better.
I agree with your sister on the cut!! That is so cute. No blonde though. Yikes. Glad Katie could help. Hope you had a fun SATC party! I couldn't find a sitter, but I did stay up and watch it that night in honor!
Hey, you look like Brookie's twin with the white blond hair! Cute cut. And I love your shoes! Where did this love of awesome shoes come from? I seem to remember a lot of flip-flops and tennis shoes in high school and college! Why couldn't you have had all these cute shoes back when I could have borrowed them? :)
I think it looked hot!!! You should have lived it up for longer then 24hours. I'm sure you feel much more comfortable now.
Your hair was nasty... and I'm thinking that calling it a Quarter-Life crisis is better... hmmm... Didn't you take any pictures of our party?! I looked so cute! Ha ha.
The cut is really cute on you and the "blonde" might have even been alright with a few low-lights thrown in there. Either way, you are much braver than I have ever been.
I thought you were trying on a really good wig! But it looked great! Very bold of you to try that! You are inspirational. I love the last picture though - you are VERY naturally gorgeous! Your hair looks great either way. I was so surprised Maddie was Smiling!! She is really funny. She looks right at home in that stadium. Nice!
Post a Comment