Josh at the only place that matters to him:
I think this was game 3 of the series, but it could have been 4. I wore the same coat everyday, so who knows.
Paul Revere's gravesite was across the street from our hotel. (Remember this place Jamie? It wasn't nearly as cold as when we went seven years ago in January, but the squirrels were just as freaky.)
Walking around Boston Common and checking out the historic sites. This city feels really old with really fascinating history. (It is the city in the U.S. that most feels like Europe.) And did I mention they have REALLY good food? (Especially seafood. Yum. I think I put on a few pounds in just one weekend.)
2 comments:
Is that your official sports jacket??? :)
Thank goodness it's warmer there. I seriously did not pack one coat when we went there in JANUARY so many years ago. Luckily Josh's cousin was so nice and let me borrow one.
And double thank goodness we didn't have blogs and digital cameras when we went 6 years ago. Those pictures were NASTYYYYYYYY!
Thanks Rach, for once again making it so I can read your blog. First, you wouldn't let me attend the Pink Bunny club meeting, then I couldn't read about it on your blog. I feel much better now....
Post a Comment