Tuesday, October 21, 2008

San Francisco - My new favorite city

Okay, so I figured out that I just love all big cities. My favorite things about San Francisco is that the weather, although rarely "perfect," is almost never extreme; It is a city that is always "alive;" It is also always random! We were just walking to dinner one night, and suddenly, thousands of bikers were all over the road; Napa Valley is nearby, and incredibly romantic. (Especially when your husband comes out of a drug store with a bag of cheese samples and fruit juice and plastic wine bottles for a picnic. Most vineyards offer non-alcoholic options, although they look at you like a total freak when you ask for it); and there are major league sports to go to. (Which is actually much more important to Josh. Although if I can just get a bag of Cracker Jacks, I can enjoy myself too.) Dude - I love it when I invite myself to Josh's lawyer conventions!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy flip-o-licious! When you update, you update!!!
a)I said it before but you look adorable in that blue dress.
b)Maddie is a VERY pretty girl. I think she has perfect facial features and I love the ladybug costume. Is it going to stay for Halloween?
c)I will babysit next August.
d)I kind of feel like I want to go to a big city! But seriously Provo is now big to me. Oh well.
e)I remember Mom having a red pea coat back in the day. They never go out of style.
f)Grandpa Dale commented TWICE today. I think the key is either seeing his grandchildren or if he has an opportunity to be sarcastic.
g)Thanks for the massive update. I can live without weekly ones if you do this monthly.

Amy Rindy said...

I love San Francisco too. Cute boots!

Anonymous said...

I did have a red jacket. My dad sent it to me as a surprise one day in the mail. I loved it! It looks like you have an orange one too? How about blue for byu games?