Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I wasn't really that jealous...

Instead, I went to Newport with my mom and adorable nephew, Cole.

How freaking Cute is this picture?



Picnic with Grandma:



Painting:



Maddie climbed all the rocks at the Wedge - I named her a Swiss Mountain Goat:



Cole was not quite as interested in being a mountain goat:



Maddie was only interested in being a gymnast all day long. ALL day long:







Cole was trying too:



Maddie is still trying to practice on her new "big girl" bike.



I'm the king of the world! (Princess, actually)

5 comments:

Brian Stucki said...

Hey, that's my little guy. Fun pictures.

Jamie Smith said...

They look like they could be brother and sister.

Candace said...

I know he had so much fun. He expected me to do something with him EVERY second of the day when he returned home.

Thanks for letting be a beach boy.

Amy Rindy said...

Oh, Newport looks so nice. I can't wait to enjoy some warm weather for a few minutes!

Anonymous said...

I love hanging out with grandkids (and kids too!)