Jamie, that is EXACTLY why she was asking (mixed with curiosity). That is why for a split second, I thought, maybe I should tell her? And then I realized that would be crazy, and I like her mind innocent and naive (and curious) better than full of crude swear words. :o)
9 comments:
HAHAHH!!! that is the best thing i've ever heard! too funny!
Are you SURE she's only four?????
(But I am almost positive that sweet little girl really wanted to know what she shouldn't say, not just what was bad.)
Jamie, that is EXACTLY why she was asking (mixed with curiosity). That is why for a split second, I thought, maybe I should tell her? And then I realized that would be crazy, and I like her mind innocent and naive (and curious) better than full of crude swear words. :o)
too cute!
She cracks me up. I swear I could learn so many things from her.
Cole misses her.
Just have me babysit her sometime and I'll teach her all the words she needs to know! :)
I stupidly told Tyler one word when he asked that question. (the s word I think). Oh well, we learn from mistakes.
that is hilarious. Kids really say the craziest things sometimes
Hilarious. I love conversations with four-year-olds!
Post a Comment