Thursday, September 24, 2009

No, I did not shoplift a soccer ball.

Oh yeah. And here is the obligatory pregnant belly picture. Next time I will have someone else take it with a real camera and my hair will be done perfect and I will be wearing a sexy maternity outfit. But just in case that doesn't ever actually happen for the rest of my pregnancy (highly unlikely), here is one taken in the Facebook fashion.

6 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

you look so cute pregnant. so skinny too. it does look like a soccer ball. that is good.

Stacey Eaton said...

Not as pointy as Mr. Evan though... that one was crazy!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Whatever. You look great. Also, I love your little bow necklace in the header pic.
I sympathize with the RSV stuff. My oldest got it when she was 2 months old. I was a freaked out new mommy in the Emergency Room. So glad your little girl is feeling better!

Courtney and Matt said...

You look so good pregnant! So cute!

Thisismyhappyworld said...

ohhhh you look so cute!!!! and you know it :)

The Mecham Family said...

I am SO jealous! I wish I would have looked that great pregnant! :) Hot mama!