Thursday, November 12, 2009

My brain is not rotten....

As I sit here on bedrest all day watching hours of crappy t.v. and feel like my brain has turned to mush, I am very, very happy to find out today that I was on the Dean's List for my first year of law school grades. That makes me like this -----> :o)

5 comments:

Stacey Eaton said...

To make you feel better, I don't lay around all day and my brain is STILL mushy.
But congratulations. I feel like this----> :O

(That is me in awe.)

Linda said...

To everything there is a season (and this one too shall pass). That being said...I am VERY proud of my smart kids and grandkids!!

Brian Stucki said...

That's a great accomplishment Rachel. Congrats.

And your smiley face is double funny, because it's sideways and accurately depicts the orientation of your head while on bed rest.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Ann said...

Way to go Rachel! Not surprised but proud of you.

Courtney and Matt said...

great job!! and by the way, days of our lives is a great soap opera, in case you're interested...=D