Oh my, he is SOOO beautiful!! I hope all went well in delivery for you!! What a wonderful little man to be thankful for!!! Can't wait to see more pics! And I love his name too!
I love the name! That was one of the names I wanted to maybe name our kid. Good choice! He is soooo cute! We will pray for him and I hope he gets food. Congrats! Hope you are dong well!
11 comments:
He is so beautiful Rachel. What a cute picture of you two. Cute name - I bet Maddie is thrilled!
Oh my, he is SOOO beautiful!! I hope all went well in delivery for you!! What a wonderful little man to be thankful for!!! Can't wait to see more pics! And I love his name too!
What a sweet picture. Charlie looks so calm and content. Happy thanksgiving birthday, little Charlie! And congratulations to Rachel, Josh and Maddie!
I love the name! That was one of the names I wanted to maybe name our kid. Good choice! He is soooo cute! We will pray for him and I hope he gets food. Congrats! Hope you are dong well!
he is the cutest little boy in the world! congratulations on your sweet little guy! we love you!
He really is beyond cute. Welcome to the world, Charlie!
He is adorable - congrats you guys! We hope things are going well and want you to know you are all in our prayers!
Congratulations! He is so precious!!
Wow!! Adorable baby!! Looks so much like Josh. Keep us posted on how things are going.
This pictures makes me smile because I think the face Charlie is making is TOTALLY a Josh face!
Oh, he sure is a cutie! I can definitely see the family resemblance. Congratulations to you and your family Rachel!
Post a Comment