Sunday, December 27, 2009

From the Arms of One Set of Loving Parents to Another.



My uncle David was kind enough to take some pictures at Charlie's funeral, and my brother Brian was kind enough to record the audio from Charlie's funeral. Here is the link if anyone who wasn't able to make it to the funeral because of the holidays is interested to hear the service. It was a very lovely and spiritual day.

http://www.brianstucki.com/albums/charlie.zip (Just a warning that it is a large file)

Presiding: Bishop Calvin Rasmussen
Opening Song: "I Am A Child of God" - Congregational Hymn
Opening Prayer: Richard Harris
Musical Number: "I Lived in Heaven" - Madeline Harris
Speaker: Rachel Harris
Speaker: Joshua Harris
Musical Number: Hymn Medley - Stacey Eaton
Speaker: Bishop Calvin Rasmussen
Speaker: Stake President Kurt Teshima
Closing Song: "Families Can Be Together Forever" - Congregational Hymn
Closing Prayer: Karen Harris

9 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So GLAD that we were able to be there to remember Charlie! It was a beautiful funeral service. You and Josh did an amazing job! We love you guys!

Meagan said...

Loved seeing these pics...so wish I could have been there too. Chris said it was an honor for him to be there and that the service was amazing!

Beca said...

What a sweet service. It is truly moving. Thank you for sharing with us. I continue to send my love, prayers and best wishes to your family.

Heather said...

thank you for sharing charlie with us. i have thought so much of you all since. you are all amazing and inspiring. your boys are so lucky to have such wonderful parents and sweet sister. it will sure be a wonderful reunion.

Amy Rindy said...

Such a wonderful service. I'm so grateful I was able to be there - it was very touching. You both did an amazing job speaking, and Maddie's song was just the sweetest thing.

Stacey Eaton said...

Okay, I am so annoyed about the high c in the last song of the violin solo. Sorry bout that. Wish I didn't get nervous right then...

Shelly said...

What a beautiful service. Thank you for posting the audio so that we could listen to it. I am amazed that you both were able to speak in the service, but you did an amazing job and the spirit was obviously there very strongly. Charlie was a perfect beautiful little boy, very loved and lucky to have such loving parents. Hang in there. We look up to your family!!

Stephanie said...

David took such beatuiful pictures. I really love them. The funeral was the perfect mix of laughing, crying, and feeling the spirit.

Kimberly said...

What beautiful pictures! We were so sorry to miss the service. Thanks for sharing. We love you!