AWWWW......I love him. He is the sweetest, cutest little thing. love him....nice bono outfit.
Such a beautiful little boy! Loved all of the pictures.
Thank you for doing this post for me. It makes me feel not so far away. And I recognized that last picture of Josh and Charlie. Evan has the same one with his daddy.
sweeter than sweet!!! and he's already smiling....must be his great family.=)
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!
He is absolutely darling.
I just want to eat him he looks so adorable!!!! That smile melts my heart, and I love seeing Maddie being the awesome big sis!
I love the picture of him and Josh... Just like March Madness 2003 with Evan. So cute!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
AWWWW......I love him. He is the sweetest, cutest little thing. love him....nice bono outfit.
Such a beautiful little boy! Loved all of the pictures.
Thank you for doing this post for me. It makes me feel not so far away.
And I recognized that last picture of Josh and Charlie. Evan has the same one with his daddy.
sweeter than sweet!!! and he's already smiling....must be his great family.=)
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!
He is absolutely darling.
I just want to eat him he looks so adorable!!!! That smile melts my heart, and I love seeing Maddie being the awesome big sis!
I love the picture of him and Josh... Just like March Madness 2003 with Evan. So cute!!
Post a Comment