I realized that there weren't many pictures of Charlie on the blog when someone mentioned it to me. These are some of the most intimate and sacred moments of my life, and I'm a little on the private side, but I realize that Charlie has touched many people's lives and that NOBODY feels that they had enough time with him. So here is another little glimpse of a very special little boy.
19 comments:
Thanks for sharing this precious little boy with all of us.
I love every single picture. What a very loved boy. He had a great life. :)
Great set of pictures.
Oh Rachel, my heart just breaks for you. I was so hoping and praying he would make it to Christmas for Maddie. I think it takes a special kind of person who is able to handle what you've gone through twice now and what a comfort it is to know that our Heavenly Father knows our limits and capabilities. Charlie is a beautiful little boy. Absolutely beautiful.
My heart is breaking for your sweet little family. Charlie is a handsome little guy and obviously very adored. Thanks for sharing him.
I miss him ! I love the close up of him with his paci... Love it and Love him :)
Aunt Gee
Oh Rachel you have the most beautiful children! Thank you for sharing him...Kathryn (Holley)
The second picture with you and Charlie close up is one of the most beautiful, raw pictures I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing these and for thinking about other people right now too.
I love seeing these! Thanks, Rach.
I love all of these pictures! You look beautiful in the second picture (and all of the time), but I especially love that picture! Charlie looks adorable in those pictures too! So glad I got to see him and hold him, he was such a wonderful spirir in your home.
spirit (sorry)
Love all these pics. Wish so badly I could be there this weekend. You are an amazing woman and mother.
I heard about your little Charlie from my mother, who knows Karen. I am so sorry for your loss and my sympathies are with you and your family at this time. What a beautiful baby he was and thank you for sharing your story with us.
pictures 2 4 and 8 are my favorites. love you!! .
what a beautiful baby ! we miss him too Elena , tia Rocio, tio Jake and Ruby.
every single picture is just amazing. What a sweet little boy
Oh Rachel, you and your family are just amazing. I've been thinking about your family so much lately. I don't know the words to say. Thank you for sharing these sweet moments with everyone.
Thank you so much for posting these beautiful pictures for all of us to enjoy. He is such a beautiful baby and I am sad I didn't get the chance to meet him. We love you guys and are thinking of you.
I love the picture I think that's third from the top, the close up of you and your son. It is by far the most pure photo I think I have ever seen. You and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment