Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Life and Times of Miss Madster

Maddie just started taking piano lessons from my mom and takes it VERY serious. I feel bad that we don't have a piano at home for her to practice on.

Maddie is learning how to read and write and spell out words. It's awesome to find random thoughts of hers around the house.

Maddie's field trip to Nellis Air Force Base. Look at her smile. :o)

6 comments:

Linda said...

Maddie is young but picking up the music learning pretty quickly. ANY GRANDKIDS ARE WELCOME!!!

The Mecham Family said...

Get her a keyboard, that's what we're doing with Shyler's piano lessons. But a real piano is much easier (we go to my mom's sometimes).

Stacey Eaton said...

That girl is definitely loved! (Is there an actual Madster.com? :) I'm checking....

Jillian said...

Hi Rachel. I just saw a home video of my 13th birthday party, which you were in. It was fun to look back and remember how silly we all were. You have an adorable family and I bet you are a really fun mom too.

Stacey Eaton said...

You and Josh are so SKINNY in the that wedding picture! I love it. (And you look so young! Wow, we marry young in this family.)

Linda said...

That really is a gorgeous wedding picture, can you send me a larger size via email attachment? jpg