Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mad Hatter Tea Party Bridal Shower

I love having a friend who throws amazing parties (Kara) so that I can steal her ideas and borrow her decorations. When I get good ideas from people I like to try to pass it on.



And congratulations to my sister-in-law, Juli, who is getting married in a few weeks. We are so happy and excited for her!

3 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

That cake looks awesome! I love getting and passing on great party ideas, too. I love all the balloons!

Katie Mills said...

I love throwing parties too! It is fun and stressful all at the same time, but that is how I roll! You did a great job!

*megan said...

I loved catching up on your blog. What a beautiful party you threw. The colors and decor were great.
That father/daughter dance is such a darling idea, and they do make a cute couple.
Looking forward to seeing you in a few days.