Dang it. I hate it when I am really behind on my posts.
Here is the wild and crazy Madster.com, who doesn't care if it is New Years Eve and freezing. She is getting in that ocean!

We flew down to San Diego for a weekend to visit the zoo and my brother Kyle, who is attending law school there. In a store in the Gaslamp District, Maddie wanted to by this.....um.....accessory. She didn't know that it was part of the store's decoration and the lady who worked there was wonderful to play along that it was a barrette. Except then Maddie wanted to wear it all weekend in her hair. It is absurd and adorable all at the same time.


We waited in line forever to see the brand new baby panda. He was so cute!
Our favorite animal was the party animal, Kyle, who always seemed to show up during meal times. :o)
5 comments:
I love her barrette!
Does anyone else think Kyle Stook is a hunky handsome law student? Matches everyone else in the picture... of course!
Hmm.... when we went to the San Diego Zoo about two years ago there was a newborn panda. Those pandas must be keeping busy!
Glad you guys had a great time!
LOVE the hair clip! Sounds like something Ava would have to have too:)
Oh, that is so funny! I love the hair clip. I think she is starting a trend.
Post a Comment